Saturday, August 7, 2010

Florida 2010

Current music: "Close Every Door" from Joseph and the Technicolor Dream coat

So Wednesday (August 4th) I got back from spending more than a week and a half with my family in Florida. It was one of those trips that almost require a vacation afterwards in order to recover from the first one. I had a really great time and wish I was still there. I managed to acquire both some color to my usually pasty pale skin and also a sinus infection. Yeah, I am trying to figure out that one too since I spent most of my time outside.

Among the things I like the best about Florida (besides my family being there of course) are the sunrises.


And also the moonrises...yes, that is the moon.


And while the whole family was together there was a whole lot of this:

And this:

And other like shenanigans




All with the enevitable conclusion at the end of the day: crash and burn.

All in all it was a great trip.
Current Music: "Optimus vs Megatron" from the score of Transformers

No comments:

Post a Comment